49% increase in heat in 30 years due to methane gas and carbon dioxide

Mango production is declining rapidly in Gujarat. It is declining every year. For which climate change is responsible. NOA measurements show that the global average concentration of CO in 2021 was 414.7 parts per million (ppm). Greenhouse gases have been measured in air samples collected from around the world. Rising temperatures in wetlands are releasing more methane and rising CO2 levels are replacing precipitation around the world, which we cannot control directly. This will be very worrying in the times to come.

Scientists at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration have estimated that greenhouse gas pollution caused by human activities will result in a 49 percent increase in atmospheric heat in 2021 compared to 1990. The biggest impact is on agriculture more than people’s lives.

NOA’s Annual Greenhouse Gas Index, also known as AGGI. It links the effects of rising temperatures to human emissions of heat-raising gases, including carbon dioxide, methane, nitrous oxide, chlorofluorocarbons and 16 other chemicals.

The annual greenhouse gas index is how much additional heat gases can generate. The faster the major gases responsible for climate change are rising, the more pronounced the damage caused by climate change. Man is responsible for this.

AGGI levels reached 1.49 in 2021, meaning human-made greenhouse gases added 49 percent more heat to the atmosphere than in 1990.

Carbon dioxide
Carbon dioxide (CO2) is by far the most abundant man-made greenhouse gas. About 36 billion metric tons of CO2 is emitted every year through transportation, electricity generation, cement production, deforestation, agriculture and many other methods. The bulk of today’s CO2 emissions will remain in the atmosphere for more than 1,000 years.

The global average concentration of CO in 2021 was 414.7 parts per million (ppm). Annual growth during this year was 2.6 ppm, much higher than the average annual growth of the previous decade and the growth measured between 2000 and 2009.

CO levels have risen by 61 ppm since 1990, which is 80 percent of the increased heat that year.

CO2 is primarily responsible, as it has been in the atmosphere and oceans for thousands of years. Eliminating CO2 pollution must be first and foremost in any effort to tackle climate change.

methane gas
Methane is the second largest greenhouse gas in the world.
Atmospheric methane, or CH4, levels averaged 1,895.7 parts per billion during 2021. Methane levels are up 162 percent. NOAA scientists estimate that the amount of methane emitted in 2021 was 15 percent higher than in the period from 1984 to 2006.

Changes in the composition of atmospheric methane over time are driven by microbial sources, including migration to wetlands, agriculture and landfills. Fossil fuels are responsible for a small fraction of emissions. Coal, petroleum products, natural gas are responsible for this.

nitrate oxide

The third largest greenhouse gas is nitrous oxide or N2O. N2O pollution is mainly caused by the use of fertilizers to increase agriculture and food production.

About 96 percent of the excess heat stored in the atmosphere is due to two banned ozone-killing chemicals and human activity. The remaining 4 percent is from the other 16 greenhouse gases, also tracked by the AGGI. The heat has increased in 2021, equivalent to 508 ppm of CO2.