FOR EFFECTIVE IMPLEMENTATION OF SECTION 3 R-A OF GUJARAT STAMP ACT 1958 IN THE STATE OF GUJARAT
Decision to increase the prices of lands/immovable properties Jantri (annual details of rates) 2011
It was decided to implement from 15/04/2023. Now jantri price down by state government from 15/04/2023
Will be implemented accordingly.
(1) Jantri (annual return rate) in the state-2011 dt. Rates of agricultural and non-agricultural land from 02/04/2023
Doubling and its implementation before 01.09.2019 from 15/04/2023. Resolved by resolution dated 11/2/2023.
(R) at these rates
(a) Keeping the rates of agricultural and non-agricultural land double
(b) when the composite rate (combined rate of land + construction) should be 1.8 times the residential rate instead of twice,
Office prices to be 1.5 times (two and a half) instead of two times and shop prices to be kept unchanged at two times.
(c) date of issue in respect of Jantri. According to the guideline dated 18/4/2011, the fixed rates for different types of construction
DT. Now it’s doubled from 4/2/23 instead of DT. It has been resolved to double this rate by 1.5 times from 15/4/2023
(3) talk of reducing the rate of premium
From Krishi – Krishi has decided to charge 20% premium instead of 25%.
It has been decided to charge 30% premium instead of 40% from agriculture-non-agriculture.
FSI paid so following decisions were taken
(4) In case the scrutiny fee is paid in the plan approval process, the FSI is paid as per the old system. found
(5) In cases where the scheme is passed and in the case of ongoing installments of payment of FSI Rs.
Paid impact will not apply in FSI.
(6) In cases where TDR is used in Chapters as per the old system as prescribed at that time
The amount will be recovered at the rate.
(7) Paid FSI. The percentage of jantri for recoverable amount as per new jantri in circle mentioned in below table
Fee will be charged accordingly as indicated.