Gandhinagar, 31 May 2020
Gujarat announced guidelines of Unlock-1 in the state with more relaxations and reliefs which will be implemented from 1st June 2020. Some important decisions were taken following the central government’s latest guidelines on Unlock-1 and guidelines of Unlock-1 for the state was announced.
Important Announcements of Unlock-1 Guidelines by CM
• No relaxations will be given in the Containment zone except for essential goods and essential services.
• In areas other than the containment zone, trade and offices can be continued from 8 am to 7 pm.
• Curfew will be enforced in the entire state from 9 pm to 5 am in the state.
• ST buses will run with 60% seating capacity across the state instead of regional.
• Odd even system complete closure for shops across the state.
• Permission to start offices with rules of social distance.
• Motorcycles and scooters now allow two people to ride with a family member, wearing a mask is mandatory.
• Large vehicles-four wheel-SUV can carry driver plus three persons.
• Permission to start city bus service in the entire state with 50% capacity.
• Secretariat and government offices will start working normally from Monday 1st June.
• Banks across the state, including the containment zone, will also be doing full-fledged work from 1st June.
• Hotels, restaurants, religious places, malls will not be operational till June 8 as per Government of India guidelines.
• The health department will finalize and announce the state’s containment zone areas by Sunday evening
• The decision to start educational institutions-schools-colleges-coaching classes, tuition classes will be taken in the month of July as per the guidelines of the Central Government.
• Thanks to Public for following the rules and cooperation in four phases of lockdown
• The mindset of working with Corona has to be developed so that the situation becomes normal, public life is restored and there is no economic disruption.
• All Gujaratis have to works as a Corona warrior.
• Don’t go out without mask, maintain social distance, take special care of elders above 65 years of age and children and make sure that they don’t go out of the house.